At a glance: Kurdistan
Confirmed cases: 710
Actives cases: 283
Due to the expansion of the Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) epidemic, the Kurdistan Region has implemented strict measures for containment.
- Imposition of complete lockdown across the Kurdistan Region staring at 6PM on 1 June until midnight on 6 June.
- All crossing points are closed to travellers.
- All public offices will resume normal work from 11 May.
- Schools will remain closed until further notice.
- All public sport activities and religious events are cancelled in the whole Region.
If you are thinking of travelling to the Kurdistan Region, please find here important information from the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG):
- Latest Information and Advice
- Current situation (updated constantly)
- دوایین زانیاری و ئامۆژگاری
- Information for Travellers
If you are resident in Austria, please find important information from the Austrian government and other Austrian sources(in German):