At a glance: Kurdistan
Confirmed cases: 5533
Actives cases: 3719
Due to the expansion of the Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) epidemic, the Kurdistan Region has implemented strict measures for containment.
- Travel within the Kurdistan Region governorates and between the Region and other Iraqi provinces is not allowed until 1 July 2020.
- All crossing points are closed to travellers.
- All public offices will resume normal work from 11 May.
- Schools will remain closed until further notice.
- All public sport activities and religious events are cancelled in the whole Region.
If you are thinking of travelling to the Kurdistan Region, please find here important information from the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG):
- Latest Information and Advice
- Current situation (updated constantly)
- دوایین زانیاری و ئامۆژگاری
- Information for Travellers
If you are resident in Austria, please find important information from the Austrian government and other Austrian sources (in German):