At a glance: Kurdistan
Confirmed cases: 201
Actives cases: 137
Due to the expansion of the Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) epidemic, the Kurdistan Region has implemented strict measures for containment.
- Imposition of total curfew across the Kurdistan Region effective until 10 April.
- All crossing points are closed to travellers except for trade at the following designated border crossings: Parwezkhan, Haji Omran, Ibrahim Khalil, and Bashmakh.
- All public offices and schools will remain closed until 16 April.
- All public sport activities and religious events are cancelled in the whole Region.
If you are thinking of travelling to the Kurdistan Region, please find here important information from the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG):
- Latest Information and Advice
- Current situation (updated constantly)
- دوایین زانیاری و ئامۆژگاری
- Information for Travellers
If you are resident in Austria, please find important information from the Austrian government and other Austrian sources(in German):